- This polo shirt is made out of 65% cotton and 35% polyester fabric. They are called CVC polycotton polo shirts.
- Ideal for companies/organizations looking for quality uniforms for their employees. The material is very comfortable for daily use and doesn't shrink after washing.
- The material is printing friendly. You can print any of your custom design logo(s)/text(s).
- Available in many colors and different sizes.
- CVC 65/35 Cotton Polyester Pique Knit Fabric
- Cotton polyester knit polo fabric has a more textured surface, similar to a waffle weave and is more professional than the jersey polo.
- Provides vibrant color and strong wash durability.
- 220 gsm fabric
What are the advantages of pique fabrics
- The textured weave hides perspiration well.
- Cotton or polyester obtains a higher resistant to the washing process.
- Made from a breathable fabric.